Thursday, January 01, 2015

Opening Credits

Hello
I just wanted to say hi and make a start. So, hi. My name is Selen and i'm the person behind this blog and screen. I'll talk about my thoughts here and i hope people will enjoy my writings and share my feelings/opinions about stuff.

This is my very first blog post. It won't be much of a thing but i could't wait to start running this blog. I got a bit impatient. Also my mother language is not English so i could make mistakes about grammer or some phrases or also spelling(even though i hate spelling mistakes but i'll try my best.). So go easy on me, will you? Thanks.

You can find me from my social media sites. I almost have account on everything but i'll put what i use the most, soon.

I hope you have a happy day. Bye.

(I'm really excited about this blog because i tried doing these but i'm kind of a lazy person so it didn't work out well then. But now I really want this to work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment